There are more than one billion Muslims in our world. Whether or not you know now personally, it is important for Christians to know how to engage them, as well as have an understanding of how God is already doing this through His church.
“For the Nations” will highlight the work being done by five of Wildwood’s global partners, as well as provide encouragement and direction for every member who wishes to be more effective in reaching out to Muslims.
Saturday, Oct. 23
“Kickoff event” from 6:30- 8 pm in the Worship Center
- Featured Speaker: Dr. Imad Shehadeh – President, Jordan Evangelical Theological Seminary
- Adults and Students (middle school and above) click here to register
- Special programming available for children birth-elementary by RSVP here
Sunday, Oct. 24
- Message from Dr. Shehadeh in Worship Services
- Presentations by Wildwood partners in various Sunday Morning Groups
- “Operation Christmas Child” (Samaritan’s Purse) for Wildwood families in Connection Central (off the Gathering Hall) 1. Pick up a shoebox from Connection Central, 2. Fill it with items from the suggested gift list, 3. Include a personal note or photo, 4. Return it UNWRAPPED to Wildwood by Oct. 31.
- Q&A Lunch with Dr. Shehadeh in the Fellowship Center (lunch provided)
Monday, Oct. 25
“A Step Further”: Personal interaction with Wildwood global outreach partners; hosted in the homes of our pastors (dessert provided)
Wednesday, Oct. 27
Wednesdays at Wildwood – Testimonies from Wildwood global outreach partners during AWANA, WS Midweek, and Grasping God’s Word (class for Adults/College students)
Thursday, Oct. 28
- Church-wide Prayer Meeting – join Wildwood’s staff & elders in the Worship Center from 6:30-7:45 pm
- College Life: Sheep Among Wolves watch party in Room 5 from 8-10:30 pm
Sunday, Oct. 31
- Message from Dr. Kevin Bradford, Wildwood’s Global Outreach Director during all Worship Services. Presentations by Wildwood global outreach partners in various Sunday Morning Groups
- Turn in “Operation Christmas Child” shoeboxes (Room 4)