Wildwood Church updates regarding our response to COVID-19
September 30, 2021 – Wildwood’s mission of being For Following Jesus Together to the glory of God continues and our regular programming/ activities have almost all returned to normal operation. We are still doing the following to help provide a great environment for your family:
Wildwood Livestream Continues
You are encouraged to join us online on Sundays at 9:45 am at wildwoodchurch.org/LIVE if you or a family member are not feeling well, OR if you are not able to attend in person services. You are a part of our Wildwood Family no matter how you attend. You can stay up to date by following and liking Wildwood Community Church on Facebook and Instagram.
Facility Health Measures
- UV Lights have been installed in all of our HVAC (Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning) systems to kill viruses/bacteria in the air throughout the building in large spaces and classrooms.
- Our building is cleaned and sanitized multiple times every week and our children’s classes have additional sanitizing protocols.
- For those that prefer facial coverings, disposable masks will be available at our Welcome Center and Children’s Check-in Desks.
Classes Offered online
We will continue to offer our Sunday services and some other classes via our Livestream. Additionally, a few of our adult classes will be offered via Zoom as we know not everyone will be able to return to indoor classes. Please check out the bulletin or newsletter for an updated list of these.
Children’s Ministry At-home options
Our Children’s team has developed At-home resources for families and we especially request that you stay home and participate with our online resources (wildwoodchurch.org/wcm-athome) if your child:
* Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
* Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
* Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Communion – We will continue to offer tables with individually packaged communion
- Offering/ Giving – We will continue to offer wall-mounted offering boxes to receive your gifts and you can also partner with us in ministry at any time via wildwoodchurch.org/GIVE or through our mobile app
- Bulletins – We will be offering paper bulletins for those that like them, but also have a QR code displayed each week if you’d prefer a digital copy of our newsletter.
We Want to Pray For You
We will offer in-person prayer after each Sunday service down front. You can also let us know how we can be praying with you and for you by going to wildwoodchurch.org/PRAYER and leaving a prayer request for our Pastors and staff.