W.O.W. Introduces Girl Time !
Girl Time is designed to build friendships, encourage growth, reach out to community, discover new ideas, foster creativity and have fun! Bring a friend or meet a new one as you join us for our next event!
Join the Women of Wildwood for the next Girl Time event. Bring your favorite Christmas cookies or treats (along with the recipe or place of purchase) and hear Elaine Burget share Christmas Traditions that you can incorporate into your family Christmas plans this year! Sunday, November 4th, 3-5 PM, Fellowship Center. You will not want to miss this event!
Girl Time activities for this year include:
- Self-Defense class (June 19, 2018 @ 6:00 pm)
- Back to School with GREAT Intentions (August 9, 2018, 6:30-8:30 pm)
- Getting to Know You! Games & Fellowship!! (October 9, 2018, 6:30-8:30 pm)
- Christmas Traditions/Cookie Exchange and Cookie Contest! (November 4, 2018, 3:00-5:00 pm)
- Cupcake and Canvas – Find your inner creativity! (April 1, 2019, 6:30-8:30 pm)
- Mother’s Day Tea (for 3 months to103 years!)….TBD
Save the date for our W.O.W. weekend on February 8-9, 2019 here at Wildwood. More information to follow!