Girl Time! Tea Time!
If you’ve ever been a mother or a daughter…this event is for you.
Date: May 5th, 2019
Time: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Where: Gathering Hall – Upstairs at Wildwood Community Church
Girl Time is designed to build friendships, encourage growth, reach out to community, discover new ideas, foster creativity and have fun! Bring a friend or meet a new one as you join us for our next event!
Girl Time activities for this year include:
- Self-Defense class (June 19, 2018 @ 6:00 pm)
- Back to School with GREAT Intentions (August 9, 2018, 6:30-8:30 pm)
- Getting to Know You! Games & Fellowship!! (October 9, 2018, 6:30-8:30 pm)
- Christmas Traditions/Cookie Exchange and Cookie Contest! (November 4, 2018, 3:00-5:00 pm)
- Canvas & Cupcakes – Find your inner creativity! (April 1, 2019, 6:30-8:30 pm)
- Mother’s Day Tea …for 3 months to 103 years! (May 5, 3:00 pm)